- 2022 Summer Session — weekly sessions June through July – FULL
- 2022-23 School Year openings: Contact email@example.com for current availability and tour information.
- Your child must turn 3 years old by December 2nd of the school year you are applying to. For the Summer Session children must turn 3 years old by September 1st.
- Children must be toilet trained by the start of school.
- Children must be immunized per state requirements: www.shotsforschool.org.
How to apply for the 2022-23 school year:
1. Request to take a tour or attend an open house. You are welcome to bring your child(ren), as it is a great way to see how your child responds to the environment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. A tour or attending an open house is required for enrollment, which can be fulfilled after you have submitted an application.
4. Submit the application and application fee of $50 by February 1st for priority consideration. (Applications will still be accepted after February 1st.) Your application will be marked received only once the application fee has been received.
The $50 application fee payment can be made by check or online via PayPal.
- If paying by check, please make the check out to “Albany Preschool.” In the memo field, please indicate that the check is for an “application fee,” your child’s first and last name, and the school year for which you are applying. If you prefer to mail or drop off your application and application fee, our mailing address is 850 Masonic Ave. Albany, CA 94706. There is a secure mail slot on the door for after-hours drop-offs.
- If paying via PayPal, please log into your PayPal account and indicate email@example.com as the payee. In the “Notes” field of PayPal, please indicate that the check is for an “application fee,” your child’s first and last name, and the school year for which you are applying.
6. Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your email safe list to make sure you receive our communications.
7. Notifications will be mailed by March 1st to offer acceptance to the program or to offer a spot on the wait list. If you accept an offer for admission, your signed offer letter and enrollment deposit will be due by March 23rd to secure your spot.
8. Families who are offered a spot will be sent a link to the enrollment forms.
Questions? Please ask! Contact email@example.com
A visit is required part of the application process, and can be done before or after you apply. Parents are welcome to bring their child(ren) to observe the school in session.
We currently have two options for seeing the school:
1) Due to COVID safety precautions, our program is currently outside rain or shine (except for snack, lunch and nap time for those that still take one) and we aren’t allowing visitors on site while kids and teachers are present. However we are doing visits weekdays at the South Yard fence at 11:15 am or 3:15 pm. From the sidewalk you’ll be able to see the school in action and talk with our director.
2) To see the inside of the school and North Yard, which isn’t visible from the street, we schedule tours with a parent volunteer when there are no kids on-site, at 10 or 11 am on weekends. We also have photos of those spaces on our website here.
Using the online form below, select two or more dates that work for your schedule. Please indicate in the “details” section what times you are interested in (see above for options). Our Administrative Coordinator will send you a confirmation email. Contact us here if you have any questions.