Sign up week by week or come for the whole summer!
Each session (except Session 5) is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm. Session 5 is 4 days; there is no camp that week on Tuesday, July 4. You may drop off/pick up at any time.
- Your child must turn 3 years old by September 1, 2023
- Children must be toilet trained.
- Please note that since we are a licensed preschool, there are enrollment forms required by child care licensing that must be submitted before your child can attend the Summer Session. This includes proof that your child is up-to-date on required immunizations.
- The Summer Session does not have cooperative requirements, so no required classroom participation, family jobs, or work days.
Summer Camp Sessions
- $15 application fee per family
- Mornings: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm = $220 // Week of July 3 = $176
- Afternoons: 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm = $260 // Week of July 3 = $208
- Full Day: 8 am – 6 pm = $530 // Week of July 3 = $424
- NEW – Reduced Full Day: 9 am – 4 pm = $385 // Week of July 3 = $308
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- child’s first and last name
- child’s date of birth
- your first and last name
- your telephone number
- sessions you would like to enroll in
- Once we have confirmed space availability, you will be sent a link to the Summer Camp Parent Agreement and enrollment forms required by Child Care Licensing, including proof that your child is up to date on required immunizations. A Physician’s Report, filled out by your child’s pediatrician, may also be required depending on the number of sessions you enroll in. Per childcare regulations, your child will not be able to attend until all forms are completed. Our bookkeeper will email you an invoice to pay the tuition and $15 application fee online via a bank account, or a check can be dropped off at the school.