We are now accepting enrollment applications for the 2020-21 school year, and have spots available for Summer Camp 2020.
Summer Camp – please contact us for enrollment information. A tour is not required and there are no family cooperative requirements for Summer Camp.
Our school calendar is divided into two sessions:
- Summer Session 1 = June 22 – July 10 (3 week session, no school July 3)
- Summer Session 2 = July 27 – August 7
- School Year Session = August 25, 2020 – June 11, 2021
- Your child must turn 3 years old by December 2nd to be considered for admission in the year you are applying for. For Summer Camp 2020 children must turn 3 years old by September 1st.
- Children must be toilet trained by the start of school.
- Children must be immunized per state state requirements: www.shotsforschool.org.
How to apply:
1. Request to take a tour. Tours last approximately 45 minutes. You are welcome to bring your child(ren) to the tour, as it is a great way to see how your child responds to the environment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. A tour is required for enrollment, which can be taken after you have submitted an application.
3. Optional: Attend an Open House to learn more, talk to current Albany Preschool Co-op parents, and check out the preschool space again. Bring your questions!
4. Download our application or pick up a hard copy at the Albany Preschool. 2020-21_Enrollment_Application
5. Submit an application and application fee of $50 by February 1st for top priority. (Applications will still be accepted after February 1st.) Your application will be marked received only once the application fee has been received.
The $50 application fee payment can be made by check or online via PayPal.
- If paying by check, please make the check out to “Albany Preschool.” In the memo field, please indicate that the check is for an “application fee,” your child’s first and last name, and the school year for which you are applying. If you prefer to mail or drop off your application and application fee, our mailing address is 850 Masonic Ave. Albany, CA 94706. There is a secure mail slot on the door for after-hours drop-offs.
- If paying via PayPal, please log into your PayPal account and indicate email@example.com as the payee. In the “Notes” field of PayPal, please indicate that the check is for an “application fee,” your child’s first and last name, and the school year for which you are applying.
6. Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your email safe list to make sure you receive our communications.
7. Notifications will be mailed by March 1st to offer acceptance to the program or to offer a spot on the wait list. If you accept an offer for admission, your signed offer letter and enrollment deposit will be due by March 23rd to secure your spot.
8. Families who are accepted will receive access to fill out all necessary enrollment forms, etc.
Questions? Please ask! Contact email@example.com
A tour of the preschool is a required part of the application process, and can be done before or after you apply. Parents are welcome to bring their child(ren) to observe the school in session. The tours are typically 45 minutes and are a great way to get a sense of how your child responds to the environment.
Tours are by appointment only, and are based on tour guide availability.
- Morning Program Tours: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Program Tours: Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m.
How to Request a Tour:
- Using the online form below, select two or more dates that work for your schedule. Please confirm that you are interested in a morning tour or an afternoon tour. (Note tour time and day options above.)
- A tour guide will send you a confirmation email.